TalentsEPL Our Client
Focuses preliminarily on developing and investing in utility scale wind projects.
EnergyPowerLab are recruiting a Project Manager for a leading developer of photovoltaic projects in South America, based in Paris (France).
Our Client is seeking an engineer with experience in electrical engineering of utility scale solar photovoltaic power systems. Primary responsibilities will include designing, pricing, design review, independent engineering liaison, due diligence, and consulting related to electrical power systems.
- Ensure the construction and handover of company projects to clients on schedule and on budget.
- Ensure a zero-accident safety record and general compliance with company QHSE policy
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and report progress for the construction of assigned projects Work closely with contractors, engineers and project teams to oversee organization, scheduling, and implementation Regularly inspect project construction sites to ensure appropriate field operations from a quality, safety and workmanship perspective
- Monitor and report progress and issues relating to safety, quality, schedule and budget in accordance with established ISO reporting procedures
- Ensure the project is constructed in strict adherence to quality requirements, and to the design plans and specifications Track day to day progress and ensures the project maintains schedule, and
- provide solutions to make up lost schedule as required Manages project expenses to ensures project is delivered within budget Provide project status reports as required by the clients and management Prepare and issue RFPs for subcontracted works Review, evaluate and recommend subcontractor proposals Negotiate and prepare subcontracts in accordance with company subcontracting policies
This position requires:
- University degree in Engineering
- or Project Management 5-7 years managing construction projects of $10 mil +
- Fluent in English and Spanish, French will be a plus