TalentsEPL Our Client
A world’s leading engineering and design consultancies
- Direct and demonstrable experience of managing engineering projects to time, cost and quality, particularly in front end design
- Degree qualified in a related Engineering or Science based discipline,
- Able to demonstrate application of the project management skills set across projects with various technical challenges.
- Strong project management experience, delivering different forms of contract, (including e.g. fixed price, time & materials)
- A background gained in a technical environment working for clients from across industry
- A strong element of client contact
- Willingness to travel within the UK and abroad occasionally, as necessary
- Willing to work flexibly and occasionally out of hours to accommodate project & client requirements.
- Excellent communication skills via all appropriate media
- Nuclear Industry experience
- Experience of working within a consultancy
- Construction implementation experience
- In the absence of an Engineering Degree a Project Management Degree will be considered
- Consulting with the client to develop a full understanding of their project requirements
- Capturing client requirements and working with Atkins teams to develop plans, bids and solutions to meet client requirements
- Establishing jobs in line with the Client’s internal BMS processes
- Working with line managers to secure & develop resources required to deliver tasks
- Proactively managing all aspects of projects. Instilling client confidence through professionalism and care & making full use of appropriate tools to forecast, control and report on project progress
- Assist in developing best practice for project management and sharing knowledge with staff to improve our project management capability generally
- Supporting our operational management through project financial planning & reporting, resourcing and attention to cash flow.
- You should expect to deliver the majority of your work as part of the team based in Warrington. However, we will expect you to visit clients as required with the potential for secondments to client sites.